Hello, newbie to MiniMins, feeling desperate.

cloudedskies

Hello,

Thought I would say Hi and try to start posting.

My name is Lise, I'm 31 and I live in Nottingham with my husband and 4 children (Aged, 7, almost 6, 3.5 and 2).

I've been struggling with my weight most of my adult life, in fact all of it I guess. I did WW with success before I had children, but never quite got to goal (About 5lb away!) and then after my first 2 children, but have really struggled since. Currently about 2 stone overweight, but that would just get me to the top of my healthy BMI, so ideally I need to lose 3.

I'm not HUGE, but incredibly unhappy and hate what I see in the mirror every day.Nothing fits, I look hideous and am constantly knackered and worn out.

I've been giving Slimfast a go, the idea was to do it for 2-4 weeks so kickstart me, see a nice loss, and then revert back to WW for long term. But I am so miserable and hungry and had extra already today so failed already! I cant live like this...

Sorry for my first post being so miserable....I think everyone around me gets sick of hearing me drone on about it,

Look forward to joining in more.

Lise x

Hi Lise & welcome!

Dont apologise got being down, we've all been there!!!! Have you thought about calorie counting (i do it using www.myfitnesspal.com) or do you need the discipline of a class? I'd always done WW or SW in the past but I've found cc the way forward for me, I've lost just under 5 stone of the 7.5 stone I want to since last October...

Whatever you decide good luck with your journey x

Thank you Lexi and Irene :)

Lexi2005 your post got me thinking, and reading a bit on the CC forum....and I've decided to give it a go! I've NEVER calorie counted before, until yesterday. I managed to stick to it yesterday and today and am so far feeling positive :)

Thanks for your welcomes (And idea!)

Lise x

PS, Lexi2005, WOW! That is some weightloss! Well done, you must feel fabulous :)

Back