Hello Newbie to Slim Fast :-)

littlestars

Hello everyone!
Just thought i would introduce myself here, i have been trying to lose weight for what feels like forever, tried SW and WW and healthy eating and exercise, I have lost a stone then gained most of it back with all of them. Feeling totally fed up with being a fatty, and on the brink of despair i had a think about what goes wrong for me. Basically i need control, i need to know what i can have when, and i don't want to have to count anything much! I decided to give SF a shot, and was very surprised when my hubby who wants to lose a stone said he would do it with me. So off he went to boots this morning and bought the shakes, we have just tried the vanilla one and it was ok, but i feel really full! I did make it with semi skimmed milk though as that's what we had in, but am not going to have the snacks or only have fruit or veg snacks so maybe i could get away with this if i keep up the exercise too.

I am hoping to lose about 3 stones, not sure if i will achieve this with slim fast but if it gets the weight coming off then i will be happy and will change if it stops working. Good luck to everyone doing SF!!!

Good afternoon and welcome to you and your hubby!

I have been through the same hun, nothing i have done as worked and stayed off, its very dissheartening but i guess you gotta keep trying new things, I say even 1lb a week is fine because its coming off slowly, which in the long run is better.

Absoloutly brilliant you and your hubby can do it together, You will be a very strong team unit :D

I also find i am full and never manage to fit all my snacks in! Its very easy to follow and as you say, u know exactly where you are, its a good routine!

Very good luck on your slim fast journey to you and the hubby, Keep popping back to post as were all very helpfull and suportive on here :D xxx

welcome!!

i have been doing SF for 3 weeks now and have to say its the easiest diet i have done. I also did SW but couldnt do the whole eat yourself slim!! i take that literally and end up eating too much of the wrong thing and "forgetting" syns etc.

SF i find really easy, i would just say keep your shakes stocked up, low cal snacks stocked up and drink plenty of water! good low cal snacks are: Hartleys under 10cal jelly (yum), quavers, wotsits - these feel like a naughty treat but they are under 100cal.

to be honest i usually only have two snacks a day, never seem to fit my third one in. After my dinner i am well and truely stuff - which is saying alot because the portion size is half what i ate before!!

i also want to lose 3stone roughly and am hoping i can do this with SF and exercise. there are a few threads on here about goals etc - we have all started to set our own mini goals, think this really helps!! cant wait to reach my first goal!!!

keep us updated of your progress hun

Em x x x

Back