Hello, newbie with a question ...

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by LawnPylon, 23 October 2011 Social URL.

1. LawnPylon

LawnPylon New Member

Hi Everyone,
    my husband and I have just started with DC we are now on our fourth day, so far so good.

I piled on weight after having our 2 daughters, as did my husband although not sure what his excuse is! We both went on Dukan last year and that worked really well, I shifted a stone but then hit a plateau that lasted for weeks. DH lost a couple of stone but has put it all back on, I thankfully have kept mine off but want to lose another stone which would put me at 8 stone 10 lbs which at 5 foot is OK.

Anyway just thought I would say hi and wondered if anyone knew how much skimmed milk you are allowed per day, we drink a lot of tea!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bumble bee

Bumble bee New Member

According to the book 250ml is the daily recommended allowance. I drink a lot of coffee so have tried swapping a few hot drinks to green and jasmine tea, that way it's still something hot but without milk.

Good luck with diet!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.