Hello :o)

stn haylz

Hello! Just thought i would introduce myself and hopefully meet some fab new people who are on this weight loss journey too :)

My name is Hayley, i am 29, i live in middlesbrough with my hubby and our 4 sons. I am currently a student nurse in my first year at uni.

I have decided to lose weight (hopefully) through doing the Weight watchers programme - went to my first meeting last night and weighed in at 13st 8lbs :cry:

My goal is to get to 10st 7lbs and i hope to be well on my way by my 30th birthday in October.
So i guess now i need to think about my goals and mini targets.

I wish everyone else who is trying to lose weight the very best of luck.

Haylz x

Hi Haylz,
..and the very best of luck to you too :) I've just entered my 4th week on WW and can honestly say I am enjoyin it, which is amazing in itself for me, as I have tried all sorts in the past and always get fed up, bored, feel deprived and give up! I weighed in at 13st 12lbs and my 3rd real weigh in was this morning - i am now down to 13.4 and half lbs so its going in the right direction. I am aiming for 11 stone initially for July time - my mini goal is to get under under 13 stone though and if i carry on this way, that should be happening in the next few weeks...i hope! Your goal for October sounds good and realistic, im sure you will do great. Im pretty new myself to WW but if you need any advice or just a bit of support then i'm here :)

Hi Haylz,
Im in the same boat, but as i work crazy hours i am now doing WW at home.
I think a birthday goal in a good way to go. Mine is to loose 2 stone by my 21st in june, and 9lb lost im feeling pretty good about it.
Good luck on your journey.

Sarah

thanks for all the support! Good luck to everyone!

Hi Hayley, welcome to the forum, the weight watchers diet is a great diet to be on and you will have you weight down in time for your birthday, and good luck on your weight loss journey,

Back