Hello :o)

Nikki-G

Hello everyone!

I've been looking at this site for a couple of days & thought i'd try & figure out how to use it :-\

Anyhoo, I'll start by introducing myself. I'm Nikki, 25. I have a partner & a 7 year old little boy. I currently weigh 14st.12.5. I started Lipotrim today :eek:). I was always quite slim & wearing size 10/12 clothes up until I fell pregnant with my son. Since having him, I've never lost weight and just continued to spiral out of control. I don't eat a lot I do eat the wrong things, but not actually that bad on a whole. I have a sit down job and don't tend to get much exercise at all.

I have got so much to be happy for in my life but the way i look is constantly over shadowing everything. I love the idea of family holidays and going on holiday with the girls, which I've done a few times but haven't been confident enough for the last 2 years. I want to have fun with my friends & family & wear the gorgeous clothes I help my sister & friends choose when we're shopping...(i have an eye for fashion,,,just not the body!)

So here goes.xxx

Hi Nikki, welcome!

You'll find lots of support and advice here so you've come to the right place!

Are you doing any diet in particular?

Good luck! What diet are you doing?x

Hi and thank you for the good luck messages...apologies, I'm new to this forum thingy and didnt think to mention which diet i'm doing (tut)!

I started Lipotrim on Wednesday :) xx

Hi Nikki, I am Vikki, I am 29 I have just had a little girl 4 months ago. I was 10st 10 before I got pregnant, then went up to 14 stone 7 during pregnancy (think I was eating for 3!) I have managed to get down to 11st 10 but really struggling with the last stone. I look forward to seeing your success x

Hi Vikki!

Wow! Well done for losing all that weight...I can only hope I'll be as successful as you! Are you on Lipotrim too?x

I am just on calorie counting (low carbs) and exercise! It seems to work for me. I started trying to not eat (stupid I know!) and that really didn't work- my weight stayed the same for about a month! Then when I started eating low calories and regularly the weight started coming off quite quickly. Just got to keep going- I find the weekends are the hardest- I am really good in the week as I have a routine! I spend the first two days of the week trying to lose my weekend weight! I also obsessively weight myself!- I tell myself that I won't do it for a whole week and then 20 minutes later I am stood on the scales! I really can't help it!

Back