Hello Peeps :-)

Adi

Hi guys
I have contacted my doctor's surgery and asked to go on the weight loss club waiting list. Until then I am going to try and eat a bit less, which is tough as I really enjoy my food :confused:
Cheers Adi

Hi Adi good luck on your weight loss journey.

Well done to saying no to doughnuts!

Welcome to Minimins!

There are lots of weight loss plans where you can still enjoy food. I know I do on Slimming World. Good luck with your weight loss and I hope to see you around the board :D

Thanks Hastalvegan, I am confident that I will need constant hand holding to accomplish this. I shall weight and see how the docs weight loss clinic goes. :)

I have made it thru the working day without snacking (my problem), but have to concentrate all the time! Now the evening (where you feel you deserve a treat).

welcome to minis! Good luck!

Well, I didnt have a huge dinner tonight, bathed my son, washed up and then did some work in the garage, came in and had two rounds of toast and butter.
:-(
Thing is i dont get breakfast until i arrive at work tomorrow.....

Good (but time consuming idea). I am trying not to snack, lol all I have to do is eat meals....but its so difficult.

If I were you I wouldn't stop the snacking, but swap them for healthier things. I eat loads throughout the day and I'm losing steadily. If you're feeling hungry why not snack on carrot sticks and a fat free dip or fruit?

You can do this! :D

You may be right here, after being strict for two days i got really hungry and bored and stuffed cheese, biscuits and choccy biscuits :-(

Aye, don't deprive yourself, you can have a little of what you want. There are low fat cheeses out there, otherwise what about a low fat spread on healthy crackers? If you allow for small treats in your daily routine you're less likely to binge.

Don't get down about it though, pick yourself up and get back on the wagon :)

Yes, thanks for the support. I shall have to get a few things in for these occassions. I get so hungry lol, all the time.

Steady at the helm Diva :) I have lost 1lb on Mondays weigh in, was expecting more for how hungry I have been during the week lol :-( I am still using Food focus web site, I would have caved in completly without it by now ;-) Have a go!

Good luck with your weight loss. I am also new here. I have a problem with cheese too....love the stuff. I sometimes buy a half fat cheese and weight 30g on some kitchen scales..that way it is only about 80/90 kcals!

Back