Hello! Possible Returning SW Member

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Hey everyone, some of you may remember me, some of you may not!

Im Sarah, hello! I started on SW in 2009 and lost two stone. I, unfortunately, lost the SW love and turned to calorie counting. A year on and ive lost another stone but am not finding calorie counting sustainable and was thinking of returning to SW, if you'll have me!

Ive lost my way and would like to come home! Has much changed in the last year SW wise? Do red and green days still exist or is it mostly EE now? Have syn values changed much?

My other half and I are trying for a baby and I really want to get my healthy eating SW lifestyle back.

xx SJ xx

I also was with sw did cal counting felt hungry and came back to sw and I love it

Green and red days still exist buy extra easy is encouraged. U should try it. It really is extra easy lol

Hey SJ - good to see you again! Some of us oldies are still around (just!)

EE is pushed these days, but red and green are still okay - just do what suits you hun.

As the others have mentioned, EE is pushed, but if you find R/G work best for you then there's no reason why you shouldn't stick with them! I stuck with EE easy from the very beginning, but have recently discovered R/G days, and I'm hooked! I like to mix things up and have a couple of each days (including EE) per week.

Welcome back, and good luck! :)

Welcome back Sarah-Jayne!

Back