hello, really wanting to start cambridge diet

hippychicken

hello ive been looking first at lighter life, then seen that cambridge one is half the price, think i will b good for me as i just hate the whole thinking about food, havent spoke to my bf about it yet (we life together) bit nervous as he isnt really into these sorts of diets, i would love to hear from anyone starting it soon or just started and what their partners think of it?
charlene

Hiya - I started W8 first off my partner was a bit sceptical but once he saw the weight coming off and me happier is now 100% behind me. I swapped to CD last week and have my first WI tomorrow, I've managed the first week on SS and feel quite positive about it now... good luck with whatever you decide on, sure your other half will realise once the weight starts coming off that you are serious and support you as well. x

after speaking to the lady just a min ago im really not sure what to do, it wasnt just about the meals its more the understanding why im like i am, she just didnt seem that bothered, she says u only see her once every 2 weeks for about 15 mins with lighter life its 2 hour every week, im just confussed

I can't help with the CD as I have no experience, but I've done LL and yes they do do some counseling within the group you're in.

It does have an effect on your social life - you have to stick to the rules, you can't eat real food or drink alcohol whilst doing the program .... my kids thought I was a bit mad but I did get the weight off ... for a while!

xx

Back