hello sf! lost 54 pounds on u and I need u again who wants to buddy up??

mandy0206

30 pounds to go
I want someone to compete with or just support w! Post food intake, work out all that !
I started sf Jan 3 to march 15 and lost 55 pounds ! Gained a bit back and restated Nov 1 and lost 10. I'm 188 now and wanna be 160 by Feb 1.. I'm just looking for more support and want encouragement !!

Youve definately come to the right place then Mandy, we've got an xmas challenge going just now and i plan to do monthly ones after that. Just keep posting :)

Hello Mandy ... Wow 55lbs that's amazin! Iv brought SF shakes yesterday and intend on starting today! Although iv never done SF before... One of the only diets I havnt tried lol! So what did you do before when you lost all that weight? Xx

Hi

My name is Amy im 25 weighing in at 12st 9lb :( due to having the contraceptive injection twice and gaining a massive 3 stone in the process :(.

I have tried slimming world before but couldn't get the hang of it.

Ive never been a big eater so SF / tesco ultraslim seems to be a good way forward for me.

I ideally would love to loose 3stone by my holiday on 30/04/2011 but i know that is probably not doable.

Im only 5ft 1inch so this extra weight i am carrying is very noticeable. Im new to forums but really want to succeed this time as i am normally a really hyper outgoing person but am hating myself and the way i look at the moment and its really getting me down :(

Sorry for the essay.

Hope your all ok

Before, slim fast too lol. I gained weight due to pregnancy both kids !!
I gained four pounds this week :( so so mad!!! But I didn't stick to sf nor work out. So I'm back on the wagon.. thank god !!! I plan to be 185 by my weigh in Sunday NO MATTER WHAT !!

When I'm actually following my plan ? I have 2 shakes a day 3-100 calorie healthy snacks, a 500 calorie dinner.. I work out about 5-7 days a week, zumba, gym, indoor eleptical,

I love the gym I feel like a million bucks!! I just hate getting back in the groove of always going... Hard w kids, and I went 12/14 days in the last two weeks and seen results, but stopped going last week n stopped dieting, Yup gained !!

Back