Hello slimming world here I come tomorrow for the fourth time!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jaine, 2 February 2014 Social URL.

1. jaine

jaine New Member

It's that time again. Jeans are too tight, muffin top spilling over!! Need to get back into my clothes and lose about 2 stone!

Support would be great!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. upndown

upndown Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome - u'v come 2 the right place - lots of support here if u keep posting - I signed up 4 wks ago and find this site inspirational and supportive.good luck with ur weigh in and getting back on plan!

4. Michybug

Michybug Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st7.5lb(-3.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi. I've just joined SW Online on Friday. Trying to get my head around Extra Easy atm - never done it before, always been a red/green girl. Been dieting on/off all my life since after my first child '20 years ago'. At my all time heaviest I reached 15st 12lb about 10 years ago and after losing some after that have hovered around 14st 7lb for years! Then last summer I took up running and got to 13st 3lb - but due to winter has lapsed and now 13st 11lb :(

So drastic measures it is... SW, Treadmill and Spinning here I come - 2014 is the year I am gonna get to my goal of 12 stone!!!! Lol x

5. upndown

upndown Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi u sound like me! My sign in name describes me to T! Hope u do well - I find this site great! Good luck!

6. jaine

jaine New Member

Thanks girls, weigh in tomorrow, can't wait to get back on it and gain that control again!!

7. jaine

jaine New Member

Well I joined and am 10stone 11lbs, better get started to get back to 9stone 7lbs!!

8. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Good luck with your weigh in.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.