Hello! (Slimming World newbie)

Lauren-B

hi all,

I'm Lauren and I've just signed up on here :) been doing Slimming World for just over 3 weeks. I have 3 stone 1.5lb to go before I reach my target.

I did ok for my first few weeks, losing 4lbs total, but I put on 1.5lbs this week! I went to a 30th birthday party at the weekend where there was a buffet, alcohol and cake. I don't think it would have been so bad if I'd have gone straight back on my diet the next day, but I found it hard not to snack for the few days following the party.

I joined with my husband, who has lost an amazing 10.5lbs so far. He was only slightly overweight and only has 1 stone 3.5lbs left until his target now. We were told that guys lose weight easier than girls so I'm trying not to feel too disheartened that he has done much better than me so far.

It's great to be a member with him though as he has previously been a bad influence when I tried other diets. I'm wondering if having him on the same diet as me will help make this work this time xxx

p.s. how do I add an avatar?

Hi Lauren!

Welcome to the site :)

Firstly well done for getting right back on the wagon, after the birthday party! That is determination:)

I'm in total agreement that men loose weight quicker than women! Wish my hubby would join do a diet with me!

regarding the avatar click HERE

Good luck

Lisa xx

Back