Hello So I start tomorrow xx

pookieboo

Hello

So I am Getting prepared to start a fresh tommorow xx I will be starting ss Im wondering as Im on steriods if this will have an affect on my appetite???? But I hoping with some friends along the way I will get there Im currently 7 stone over weight Eeeek And Really need to shift this weightxx I tried starting today but unfortunatly I fell off EPIC FAIL!!! bUT NOW I HAVE FOUND YOU LOVLY SUPPORTIVE PEOPLE I RECKON I JUST MAY DO IT XX Any advice is gratefully recieved thankyou xxx

Good luck, stay strong , vision a slimmer you and drink water. I started SS Last week it wasnt easy at first but gets better day by day. X we can do it

Thanksyou :) xxx Im 100% from tommorrow Onwards i need to be :) XXX WE CAN DO IT Woop Woop xx

pookieboo said:
Thanksyou :) xxx Im 100% from tommorrow Onwards i need to be :) XXX WE CAN DO IT Woop Woop xx

Hi I have just completed day 5 after a few restarts. Once your head is in the zone you will be fine X

Hi all
I'm in week 5 and it does get easier.....I couldn't do it without this lot of reprobates on here!!
hugs
xx

Hi there, my start weight was also 17st 11lbs, I'm aiming for 13st 7lbs. Had my first weekly weigh in yesterday after ss and lost 13 pounds !! If that doesn't help motivate you then nothing will! Although to be fair my CD rep said this was exceptional.
I'm planning on doing this for 9 weeks. The reason for 9 weeks is my best friend did the same ss on CD for 9 weeks and lost 5 stone !! Not sure I'll manage to average 7 ponds a week but off to a flyer! Just stick with it, IT DOES WORK, I'm obsessed with food and this is the hardest thing I've ever done but we'll get there!! Hang in there !

Hi there, my start weight was also 17st 11lbs, I'm aiming for 13st 7lbs. Had my first weekly weigh in yesterday after ss and lost 13 pounds !! If that doesn't help motivate you then nothing will! Although to be fair my CD rep said this was exceptional.
I'm planning on doing this for 9 weeks. The reason for 9 weeks is my best friend did the same ss on CD for 9 weeks and lost 5 stone !! Not sure I'll manage to average 7 ponds a week but off to a flyer! Just stick with it, IT DOES WORK, I'm obsessed with food and this is the hardest thing I've ever done but we'll get there!! Hang in there !

WTG!!!!!!

How is everyone getting on? Im on day three and I seem to have every side effect going,cold feet,headache,aching legs, disjointed sleep. They say when you get to day 4-5 the feeling passes. I hope so, I think my body is in a state of shock from no carbs!lol x

How is everyone getting on? Im on day three and I seem to have every side effect going,cold feet,headache,aching legs, disjointed sleep. They say when you get to day 4-5 the feeling passes. I hope so, I think my body is in a state of shock from no carbs!lol x

I have the cold, legs and bad sleep plus bad tasting mouth - nearly there though! day 4 for me today> Stick with it. Come join us in team ideal, lots of us around the same point and great for support x

Heyyy babe! I also have around the same left to lose as you, so if you fancy a buddy along the way feel free to add or messege me!! :) xxx

Thanks Rkmriddell. I need all the suppprt I can get :) x
You'll get all the support we can give on here...we're all in the same boat and it's getting lighter...! ;-)

Back