Hello, Starting Monday

jcjazzy

Silver Member
Hi there
Hello. I'm new to CD but have tried almost every diet known to man (WW, SW,Scottish Slimmers, Exante, Diet Chef,Alternate day fasts in the past including LL when I lost 5 stones). Met my CDC tonight and plan to start on Monday as I've several social things coming up at the weekend. Im hoping to lose 3 stones possibly more (ticker is sadly out of date will post starting weight Monday). I got loads of moral support on Minimins in the past, so if there's anyone willing to help me along or any other newbies about please give me a shout and we can support each other. Onwards and downwards,
Thanks Jan x

Hi im planning to restart on mon too and want to loose 3stonea too we could support each other?
#
Thanks for your response, was starting to feel all alone :(.... I definitley would appreciate some moral support. I presume youve done Cambridge before, how did you find it and do you have any hints or tips? I've done LL before but have heard Cambridge tastes better,and its slightly cheaper so here I am. Jan x

Hi yes i did cambridge before but i was on and off and then i did slim and save which is very simular but just cheaper as i didnt find my cdc helpful.i lose 1 and a half stone but im sure if i stuck to it properly i would have lost more. I think the first week is the hardest but once your body get use to it and you can feel and see the weight loss on the scales you get motivated.its always good to buddy up as not many people understand how hard it is and its good to have someone who understands and if you ever do get tempted you can tx me and il try stop u and motivate rember sometimes it takes a split second to just give up

Back