Hello there Everybody!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BookWorm1980, 24 May 2010 Social URL.

1. BookWorm1980

BookWorm1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am Claire, i'm 29 (well 30 in a week) and i am married to a soldier in the British Army and we are currently stationed in Cyprus in the Mediterranean.

I have a 21month old daughter called Talia who is my little angel.

I started on the Slimming World diet 2 weeks ago and have lost 5.5lbs so far. I'm enjoying the eating plan and stick to it quite well, i have had a 2 days off out of the 2 weeks so could have lost more but i'm happy with my steady weight loss so far. If i carry on like this i should be at my goal by the beginning of July.

More than anything i am slimming to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of just under 10st.

I am also trying to improve my fitness as well so as i can start running 5 and 10km races by September.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and picking up tips and recipes!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Well done on your losses. Don't forget to come and see us in the SW section

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.