hello there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by suziemo, 27 June 2010 Social URL.

1. suziemo

suziemo Member

Hi !

Love the vibe on this site!

I'm a porky little 50+ mum of two. I managed to loose over two stone a few years ago, and I've watched in increasing panic as it just keeps on coming back...

I want to loose that creeping stone, and maybe a bit more.

I was thinking of using Exante - does anyone have experience of this, and can you workout ok at the gym using it?

Looking forward to joining this community!

Suziemo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey there suziemo! Lovely to have you here :) Haven't used Exante myself, been doing Slimming World for around 2 months now and feel all the more better for it! Will be happy to help you no matter what you decide to use to help you lose that creeping stone! xxx

4. charliefarlie

charliefarlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(26.34%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife, switching to Atkins
    Hi Suziemo,

I am doing Lighterlife and I have some Exante packs but haven't used them yet - it seems to be very similar to the LL one though and I have found that great! Good luck on your weightloss journey!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. We have members on here using Exante and doing well. Have a look at the Exante section. Good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.