1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello there

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MrsFearby, 18 April 2008 Social URL.

1. MrsFearby

MrsFearby Full Member

Hello there, im new to this site so didnt really know where to post to introduce myself, im Lindsey , im 24 with 2 little boys aged 5 and 2 and i have one on the way due in 8 weeks time! My weight has been a big issue for me in the past and it also played a big part in my post natel depression after i had my last baby, i want to try and loose a few pounds before this baby is born so the same doesnt happen again. im starting slimming world tomorrow ( ive done it previously), im gonna be doing it at home cus i wouldnt be able to make it to class so i will be counting on support forums like this one to help me through :)! look forward to chatting to u all xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rolo

rolo Full Member

Hi welcome to the site and congratulations! Don't forget that you can have more healthy extras if you're pregnant. Could you maybe go to class once just to get the book and all the info you need?

Roz x
  4. Wish

Wish Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting/Low Fat
    Hi and welcome:cool:

Best of luck with the baby and following the SW plan.
  5. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

slimming world
    Hi and welcome . congrats on the baby, we are a friendly bunch so you will be just fine.:talk017:
  6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi and welcome, you will get plenty of support on here so visit regularly x
  7. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Slimming world
    Hi Mrs fearsby, looking forward to chatting with you too! all the best Jax x
  8. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Ohh a baby lovely congrats. As long as you dont pass the baby off as your weight loss that week :D. Good luck with the baby and SW.:)
  9. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Hiya! Welcome...
    make yourself at home.
    :clap::clap:Congrats with your new arrival hope all goes well for the birth.

If you have any questions pop on here and just ask.

Good luck with weight losss

Ruthy xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.