Hello - thinking of joining WW

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Toots, 28 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone
    Hope you're all well

Just thinking of joining WW and was just wondering how quickly the weight tends to come off. I know we're all different - just after an average. I have zero patience :eek:

Also, I have a new job and some quite a bit of the time I'm networking - business lunches, breakfast meetings etc. Just wondering if anyone was in the same situation and if WW is feasible?

Thanks
    Toots xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i would say its feasible, all about making the right choices. As a reference to how much you lose and how fast i have been doing it for 8 weeks and have lost 18lbs

4. Moonlady

Moonlady Full Member

:welcome2:

Go on give it a try. :D

You have nothing to lose only the weight! ;)

There are plenty of tips and advice here so you will be encouraged all the way and if you are not sure about anything the members here are wonderful. :):)

5. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Wow - could do with losses like that - you must let me know your secret!! Well done

Thanks - I guess making the commitment and starting are the hardest parts? I did WW a few years ago but I get the feeling it has changed a lot since I last tried it

xxx

6. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks. i eat healthy i have the odd treat but eat mostly vegetables and pasta if im hungry.... i eat alot of soup too. just stay active :)

7. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.