Hello....this will be the last time!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wannabeasiren, 23 March 2011 Social URL.

1. wannabeasiren

wannabeasiren New Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello, I'm new to this forum, but sadly not to "being on a diet"!! Have tried 'em all at some stage, some more than others but never really stuck at any of them for long!!
    However the realisation I am 50 next year and I am the heaviest I have ever been, has given me a kick up the proverbial, and yesterday joined a SW class.
    I am in the zone, and have 90lbs to lose.
    I intend to stick with it until target. This time I feel much more motivated and commited than I ever have before.

So I'm here for the long haul!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caroline82

Caroline82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi and welcome to the site! Im doing sw and am loving it, best of luck with it, look forward to reading about how your getting along xxx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. You could start a diary thread in the SW section so we can support you

Good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.