Hello to all.... Slimming World here I come...

Kimmirara

Hello to everybody! I've just signed up for some support and advice, just started Slimming World again (tried last year but only went to a couple of meetings and it I just wasn't into it). I've been up and down with food and exercise over the years, and I've always been bigger than I'd like. I would ideally like to lose about 2-3 stone, in time to bridesmaid for my best friend in the summer :D

The most success I've had has been with Tony Ferguson meal replacement, last year, and I lost about 1 and a half stone, but I was pretty miserable towards the end, I love food too much! Recently I've been doing loads of exercising, swimming, aqua aerobics or cycling every day for over a month, whilst calorie counting, but not much to show for it on the old scales yet, so thought I'd give Slimming World another go to give me a boost!

Hi Kim and welcome :welcome:. Slimming World is a great plan & I'm sure you'll do great with it once you get stuck in. There's loads of food you can eat, its just about making the right choices. Minimins is brilliant & you'll get loads of help, advice and support. Good luck :)

Once you have planned what you are eating for the week, you should have a great weight loss with Sliming World. I do it online and like you I have come on here for support.

Good luck

Back