Hello to my fellow newbies lets keep each other going

MissB

HI,

Decided to start this thread so if your a newbie and have started CD for the first time join in.

I know its hard im only on day 3 but we can all help each other out. Look forward to taking part on the journey with you all, we'll all be skinny minnys soon :character00238:

Hiya, I am on day2 of CD SS, not seriously starving like i was yesterday just cold and tired. Cant wait for the ketosis stage to kick in though:sigh:

Its awful making my sons dinner, that seems to be my worst time of day, its so tempting to eat something... not sure wot tho' dont seem to be craving anything in particular.

Roll on KETOSIS!! :D

debs x

i'm a newbie too... started yesterday afternoon...

really want to do well on this diet because i have tried so many others and i have given in so quickly...

this is either going to make or break me...

my start date is Monday so am a newbie newbie lol... we can do it. looking forward to the day I can steal my daughters clothes lol..

Michelle x

Hi guys, this is my first time doing cd, first 3 days where hard, felt cold, missed solid food in my mouth etc but Im doing quiet well now except for the fact that I left for work this morning without my packs, will need to speak to my coinsellar to see what to do.I started onm wednesday weighed myself this morning and im 8lbs down cant wait for saturdays result!!!

me me me!!! :party0019: Im a newbie too!!

Started monday so this is day 3 for me! Bit hungry this morning but I will survive!!

Miss B...did you get my post on the other page??

Hi Everyone!

I am on day 3 of SS and finder today much easier for some reason!!

Struggled first two days as felt extremely hungry and low on energy along with a muzzy head!!

I am starting to feel my uniform losen, which is spurring me on!!

I would say any1 on day 1 or 2 stick with it - it does get easier!!

Keep up all the good work everyone!! xx:D

Hi folks,

Newbie here in that this is the first time I have done anything like this - currently on day 15 - and yes it definately gets easier :)

Good luck.

I'm a newbie too!! Starting on Sunday as out for my sister's bday tomorrow and 2 weddings to attend on Saturday, can't wait!!

Hey Slim Mrs, good luck to you. You might find the 1st 2-3 days difficult as your body adjusts to the lack of food but once you get into it you'll feel better.
I would advsie you to try not over do it at the wedding and your sisters bash, if you eat all around you and all of a sudden dont eat a thing it will be really hard!!!

Hi all,

Started SS+ 2 weeks ago so tonight will be my second weigh in. The time has gone by so quick and if Im honest once I got over week 1 I have hardly felt hungry at all. I know everyone says it gets easier with time but it is true.

Good luck to everyone

Leanne xx

Hi all,

Started SS+ 2 weeks ago so tonight will be my second weigh in. The time has gone by so quick and if Im honest once I got over week 1 I have hardly felt hungry at all. I know everyone says it gets easier with time but it is true.

Good luck to everyone

Leanne xx

good luck with the weigh in. and good luck to all the newbies :) im on day 3 after restarting on tuesday still not in ketosis but will check in the morning again hopefully!!! :D :D

becky xxxxxx

Well done Becky getting back on it. You will be in ketosis any time soon. Good luck.

Leanne xx

Hi there,
I am day 3, CD SS and feel better than yesterday, felt cold, really depressed and had to talk myself out of binging on some pasta left over from lunch.
All going well, apart from my new relationship with the toilet.
I weighed myself today and lost 6 pound already, I couldn't lose that in a few weeks on weight watchers...

Hi apia,

I know exactly how you feel, my starting weight and goal arent to far off yours. Im on my 4th day, weighed myself this morning and im 8lbs down. I also did flab fghters and lost 1 and a half stone but it gave me too much freedom and piled it back on. But Im 27 this year and dont want to enter my 30s overweight!!. This is my last diet and then I will be behaving myself!!!

Start weight 13st 12lbs
Goal Weight 10st 7lbs
weight lost since sunday: 8lbs bring on saturday weigh in!!!

Back