• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello to you all

On a journey !
Hi everyone, been reading your posts and you all seem really kind. I'm new here today, started dieting 3 weeks ago lost 10lbs so far (slimming world) but doing it on my own at home just using book so really looking for help and any advise would be marvelous!!:character00148: I will log on everday, current weight now 13stone 11lbs, looking to get to 10stone 7lbs:bliss:thanks everone x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

100% Focused
Welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey. There is a SW section on minimins where there are others who are following the diet. Well done on ur 10lbs lost so far. Keep it up.
welcome! you'll like it here - although we're all on different diets we're essentially in the same boat so we all know how hard it is! :) congrats on your 10lbs - thats brilliant. I've done slimming world before so i know the ropes, but currently on WW as I'm a buggar for oversized portions! (oops :))

good luck with the rest! :) xxx
well done on your 10lbs weight loss and all the best with your weight loss journey, keep posting and let us know how ya get on!!
hi and welcome!
Well done on the 10 lbs, and good luck, keep us posted!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 4
Introductions 0
Introductions 3
Introductions 2
Introductions 1