Hello tomorrow is a the start.....

sam_tia

Hello everyone!!!
Well ive been on and off these boards for a while. Done LL,Cambridge and now at my heaviest ive had enough!!!
Tomorrow im starting slim and save.feeling like im in the right head space this time. I need to do it for my health and for the future! (babies etc)
I have alot to loose...... about 10stone!!! but im gonna take it stone by stone......
Anyone got any advice..... i know the first few days will be hell, and ive just gotta keep glugging the water!!!!
Any packs particularly nice??!
Tomorrow the plan is.... im having a choc shake for breakfast, porridge for dinner,cheese pasta for dinner and a bar in the evening! :)
Im hoping for 1 stone loss a month.
So hopefully July = 1 stone
August 2
September 3
October 4
November 5
December 6
Jan 7
Feb 8
March 9
April 10......... so hopefully by Easter next year ill be looking good!

Hi there, good luck on your journey. Personally the first 4 days absolutely dragged for me and was so close to giving up on the night of day 3 that it really took everything I had not to cave! Since then time has flown, I'm on day 15 now and 14lb lighter. I have found that I am not thinking about 'normal' food, just what packs I fancy for the day, I think it's about forming new habits and as soon as you accept that this is your way of life for a few months then it becomes much easier. You will have occasions to tackle and you really don't need to panic because if you make the right choices then you will still enjoy these occasions and still be in ketosis which is the key to success. Protein choices are best if you have no other choice than to eat. Carbs will kick you out of ketosis and you will have to go through the re-start, which for me personally means that horrible first few days, I know I wouldn't get back on track so I just don't do it! Lol. It's easy now and I love the results. Come on here everyday, as much as necessary/possible. It will keep you going because you are not alone :) good luck, you will be fine. Fit and healthy in less than a year and happier than you can imagine now....that's got to be worth it? Enjoy it :) xx

Good morning. I'm restarting S&S today. I have 33 packs left from the last time! God knows why I stopped :sigh: Initially I ordered the starter pack to try as many different packs as possible so I have my favs with only a couple that I wouldn't order again. All down to personal choice tho. I had few 'rough' days when I first started - sore head & just feeling generally crap but that soon passed & I felt on top of the world. Keep drinking that water & don't try & do too much. I snuggled up with my duvet on the rough days. Good luck we will do this x

Hello!
Thanks all for your replies!!
Well day 1 nearly done!
Had a choc shake for breakfast! Porridge for dinner (which was really watery!) and Cheese pasta for dinner! Which went everywhere in the microwave so not the best start! Now snuggled on safe with a dark choc Trufa bar which has been the nicest thing all day! Its yummy!
Im really cold, have been all day im guessing thats to do with the detox! Have been pretty good at water....nearly drank 3 litres!!! Just constantly on the loo!!!

Back