• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello Weight Watchers!

I can't believe I've only just found this site!!! I have been a WW member for ten months now and am doing the Core plan which I love (most of the time). I've lost 47lb so far which is great but it's been really slow for the last couple of months and I did start to lose heart a little (have another 6st to go!).

Anyway, I think this site is really going to help to motivate me and I can't wait to get to know everyone better.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello Clair :wavey:

Welcome to Minimins :)

Wow - 47lbs is FANTASTIC! And I think that's brilliant in 10 months! You must feel amazing!

You'll find this site fantastic - it's a little quiet today, but you'll soon get lots of lovely welcomes :)

Good luck and nice to 'meet' you :)

Silver Member
Welcome, and congrats on the weight loss so far, you've done really well x

Thank you for your warm welcomes guys!

I would recommend Core if you can handle living without bread and cheese. Although you can still have them from your weekly points allowance I tend not to as they get used on other essentials like chocolate and wine he he.

At the end of the day it depends on what suits the individual and I definitely can't do points. I tried it for a week and completely fell off the wagon. I used up all my points on bad things and was hungry all the time. Core pretty much makes me have a healthy diet most of the time!

Wow! Well done on your loss........... that's some going for the amount of time you've been doing it! Wish I had some of your willpower!
You have done so well. Well done!!
Ihave dabbled with the core plan in the past but never really given it a good chance.
I might give it a go soon but it scares me a bit not counting and weighing stuff!!
L x

Going From Flab to FAB!
Hey Clair welcome to minis! ... Youve done amazingly so far! brilliant stuff! ... I dont think i could cope on core as i rely on my snacks to much hehe .. altho when i start to plateau i may do it as a change! .........

Looking forward to seeing and hearing your progress! xxx