Hello Weight Watchers!

Clair

Hello!

I can't believe I've only just found this site!!! I have been a WW member for ten months now and am doing the Core plan which I love (most of the time). I've lost 47lb so far which is great but it's been really slow for the last couple of months and I did start to lose heart a little (have another 6st to go!).

Anyway, I think this site is really going to help to motivate me and I can't wait to get to know everyone better.

xxx:eek:

Hello Clair :wavey:

Welcome to Minimins :)

Wow - 47lbs is FANTASTIC! And I think that's brilliant in 10 months! You must feel amazing!

You'll find this site fantastic - it's a little quiet today, but you'll soon get lots of lovely welcomes :)

Good luck and nice to 'meet' you :)
xxxxx

Welcome, and congrats on the weight loss so far, you've done really well x

Hi welcome too the site, well done on your weight loss so fAR.Im thinking of going on the core plan as im finding it hard too lose with points.

Thank you for your warm welcomes guys!

I would recommend Core if you can handle living without bread and cheese. Although you can still have them from your weekly points allowance I tend not to as they get used on other essentials like chocolate and wine he he.

At the end of the day it depends on what suits the individual and I definitely can't do points. I tried it for a week and completely fell off the wagon. I used up all my points on bad things and was hungry all the time. Core pretty much makes me have a healthy diet most of the time!

xxx:p

Wow! Well done on your loss........... that's some going for the amount of time you've been doing it! Wish I had some of your willpower!

Well done on your loss so far, its fab!

Hi,
You have done so well. Well done!!
Ihave dabbled with the core plan in the past but never really given it a good chance.
I might give it a go soon but it scares me a bit not counting and weighing stuff!!
L x

Welcome Clare,glad you have found the site,lovely to have you with us. xx

Hey Clair welcome to minis! ... Youve done amazingly so far! brilliant stuff! ... I dont think i could cope on core as i rely on my snacks to much hehe .. altho when i start to plateau i may do it as a change! .........

Looking forward to seeing and hearing your progress! xxx

Back