Hello/What inspires you?

Danielle_

Hi sorry to start a new thread,
Just wanted to say hello Im Danielle, i started SW summer last year so far i have lost 2st 11. Its been abit up and down as in septerber i started university i didnt put any back on i just stayed the same for a very long time~Its 5 weeks till i go on holiday and i want to loose a further 7 pounds.

What inspires you? what are your goals?

My inspiration is what pushed me to do it! Basically just looking at myself in the mirror and not being happy!

Hi Danielle and well done on your loss so far :) I suppose just the thought of being healthy and being able to wear what I want inspires me

K xx

Good luck. I am new to this site and have my first weigh in tonight. Being on this chat forum has been a massive inspiration for me. Posting and reading other peoples forums. Having positive feedback and knowing you are not alone helps me lots. I hope you enjoy this site too. :)

o0o0o good thread!!

Ummm..... what inspires me..... getting in nice clothes and feeling more comfy rather than feeling like Im lugging myself around! Being and feeling healthier and when people say o0o0o0o0o can see youve lost weight :)

well done on your weight loss.
the fact that i might not get diabetes like my nan and mum. My children inspire me and encourage me by eating all the choccie biscuits so that i dont!!!!

Hi sorry to start a new thread,
Just wanted to say hello Im Danielle, i started SW summer last year so far i have lost 2st 11. Its been abit up and down as in septerber i started university i didnt put any back on i just stayed the same for a very long time~Its 5 weeks till i go on holiday and i want to loose a further 7 pounds.

What inspires you? what are your goals?

Hi Danielle... welcome to Minimins!

Posts like yours inspire me... when people say I have lost x amount and it is either near my goal or along the way. Reminds me that it is do-able iykwim?!

Also my little boy inspires me - de deserves a mummy who is healthy and will be around to look after him. By losing weight I'm reducing my risk factors of serious illnesses.

Back