Hello, would like to join in please!

Sandydog

Hello everyone!

I've been really inspired, reading through the threads on this forum, and would like to become a part of your community to keep me going.

I did WW about a year and a half ago (doing Core, or No Count at the time) and got right down to my goal weight. Unfortunately, it's all gone back on and more. :break_diet:So here I am, after exploring many other options, hoping to stick to it.

My first question, if anyone can help, is this. On Core, Krisprolls were allowed, which I used to enjoy with my soup. What can I have with my soup now? Any suggestions?!

Christine

Hi Christine

Welcome to the board and to WW, I am sure you will get on fine, theres always someone about to help you with any questions.

Krisprolls arent' allowed on Core (shame cos they are lovely!!) but you can have rice cakes (if they are made from brown rice - kalo are the best) or Ryvita.

Hope that helps and good luck x

Hello everyone!

I've been really inspired, reading through the threads on this forum, and would like to become a part of your community to keep me going.

I did WW about a year and a half ago (doing Core, or No Count at the time) and got right down to my goal weight. Unfortunately, it's all gone back on and more. :break_diet:So here I am, after exploring many other options, hoping to stick to it.

My first question, if anyone can help, is this. On Core, Krisprolls were allowed, which I used to enjoy with my soup. What can I have with my soup now? Any suggestions?!

Christine

Hi Christine,

Welcome and good luck with your weightloss journey! I did WW a few years ago and lost 2 and a half stone... not down to my goal as there is a looooooooooooong way to that. I put it all and more back on aswell :confused:. Here's to a successful dieting journey and both of us reaching goal (me at somepoint in the distant future haha)xx

Hey Christine ... Welcome to the gang! Im doing points so dont have much of an idea about core ... i just wanted to say welcome :) xx

Thanks, everyone for your words of support! I really feel ready for this, which is half the battle, isn't it?!

Thanks for the suggestions Lydia, but I'm not sure about dunking those!

Christine

Hi and welcome! There's no reason, of course, why you couldn't use the old No Count list and have Krisprolls; you'd be able to have white rice too.

You wouldn't be able to have the avocado and olive oil which is now on the list, but it seems like a reasonable trade-off to me x

Thanks Karenlou. It does seem silly that I can't eat them, when I've done it the old way and lost really well. Just that you've said it makes me feel better about it!

Christine

I'm thinking about doing alternate weeks of points and core and I'm probably going to do that. I'd rather have white rice than avocado any day ;)

Yes, an advocado is only interesting every now and then, and only with lashings of mayonnaise!

I'd love to know why they changed it.

Yes, I wondered. Of course, they've added items with Omega 3 good fats so maybe they thought those things were missing from the other plan?

Hello and all the best!! Hope you have an encouraging first week!

Hiya Christine!

Csnt believe i missed this thread! welcome to WW section and the best of luck to you with the plan, are you doin it at home or going to classes?
We have a 100% club and a wednesday weigh in, you are more then welcome to join both.

Hi and welcome. Good luck with your new diet. Onwards and downwards. xxx

Thank you for more lovely welcomes!

Sarah, I'm doing it from home, as I can't get to classes, although when I lost before it was at class. I just hope that I can keep the motivation up. I've already took the opportunity to join the Wednesday weigh in!

Pinkdiamond, I love your photo of the Pussycatdolls (it is, isn't it?!) I'm too old to look like one, but it would be lovely to have a figure like theirs!

Christine

Back