Discussion in 'Introductions' started by D3bblicious1, 30 December 2009 Social URL.

1. D3bblicious1

D3bblicious1 Wants to be a skinny mini

Well like everybody else on this forum i have a few extra pounds i want to loose . So far i have lost a stone in over two months . I have been on the Maxi Muscle Promax Diet . Diet protien shakes which help you loose weight with the cla's in them bla bla .. ive used that for over two months now . I feel as if its not working but yet i have lost a stone with healthy eating and plenty of gym time . Im currently a size 16 but ive got a big bum and big boobs . So i blame my big bum n boobs on my figure as i dont think i am hugeeeeeee except those two things . Im here for some advice n help ..

Debbie from Greenock,scotland
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on losing a stone. Have a look around the site to see if there is something else you want to try

Irene xx
  4. NumNums

NumNums Becca

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    Welcome and good luck hun.

Scotland wooo!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.