Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CoCoMo, 8 February 2010 Social URL.

1. CoCoMo

CoCoMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello everyone! Joining as I about to start Cambridge tomorrow, and I know I will need a little support from time to time! About three years ago, I lost almost 4 stones following LighterLife, and kept it off successfully for a while, but fell off the waggon after surgery.

I have that 4 stones to lose all over again now! I'm unhappy with my weight, but actually my main motivation for losing weight again is how I feel and look - I am just so lethargic, and feel very unhappy about my appearance. I still have my size 8 skinnies in my wardrobe that I would like to be wearing again by May, which would make me SO HAPPY! :bliss:

I have never followed any other diet than LL on that one occasion, so I know that VLCD works for me, but I think I'll miss the support of the group counselling sessions. I hope I might be able to find some good advice on this excellent forum! Good luck to everyone starting out on their weight loss journeys too, and I hope I get that chance to talk with some of you on here soon ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi and welcome, this is a great place for help and support, just keep posting hun and let us know how you are getting on x x x

4. CoCoMo

CoCoMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks so much! Day one today - 4 hours down haha!:rolleyes:

5. xxtashaxx

xxtashaxx Losing the mummy fat

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hya :welcome2:
    Good luck :D

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with Cambridge.

Irene xx

7. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to the forum, and good luck on your weightloss journey on Cambridge look forward to hearing how you are getting along

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.