hello

shaunv

hi all, joined slimming world last Wednesday, i've tried allsorts to lose weight, WW, Cambridge etc, but found this quite easy to follow, cant quite work it out yet!! anyway i'm 110% focused on this one and hope to lose lose lose

byee:D

Hi there and welcome!

Good luck with the SW plan, once you have managed to get the jist of it, you will be fine. Can I suggest that you have a look at the Food Diary section on here to give you some ideas.

Good luck with your journey!

Hi,
im a newbie to forum to,
good luck on your diet theres loads of great information on this site and lots of friendly folk to engourage you
:)

Thanks guys, the hardest part for me is that I work as a rep so I'm always on the road, snacks and burgers used to be the way, now it's jacket spuds and beans :0)

Hi shaun welcome to SW and Minimins, between your class and these boards I'm sure you'll get the answers to all the questions you have.

Being a rep is going to present different problems for you that most people have, but they are all easily overcome with some planning and focus, and I'm sure you'll do well if you follow the principles of the plans.

Good luck mate :)

good luck!!! and welcome!

hey hun welcome!! we'll all be cheering you on and supporting you! there are lots of people who do all sorts for a living from students to those who work all the hours god sends!! so i am sure if and when you have any questions we'll be able to address it!! i'm fairly new and they're all a lovely bunch!!!

Welcome, I am new to SW as well, 2nd weigh in tonight

first weigh in tonight and lost 5.5lbs, dead chuffed!!

well done!!! keep it up!

go girl go !!!I ve had more help here in a few weeks than I ever had at class.Nice to meet you. Hope to have lots of chats in future.
Louise

go girl go !!!I ve had more help here in a few weeks than I ever had at class.Nice to meet you. Hope to have lots of chats in future.
Louise
:break_diet:

i'm a bloke lol

Back