Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by natt, 16 June 2010 Social URL.

1. natt

natt New Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi everyone!

Im Natalie. After putting this off for longer than i should, ive finally decided to get this weight off! Iv been a member of Slimming World before and lost just under 2 stone, but then i made the stupid mistake of thinking i could do it on my own and the weight slowely crept back on. Im now at the heaviest i have ever been and its really getting me down. So this time, im going to do it the right, im not joining and slimming clubs as i dont want to have to rely on them, i feel i need to be able to do this my way. I have joined the gym ( just havnt been yet lol) and today is the first day of my new diet!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimmermcs2012

slimmermcs2012 Full Member

Current Weight:
    22st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    healthy eating and exercise
    Hiya Natalie,good luck.I'm doing it alone.Feeling positive since joining this site.I tend to use the healthy forum writing everything i eat and exercise using a ticker aswell,may see you there.it may take time 'to get around' (cos there's so much to read)but you will get there :)

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.