Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sharkbait1983, 9 July 2010 Social URL.

1. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    Hello Everyone,
    I just thought I would introduce myself as have just joined the site. I have started Weight Watchers again today after one previously successful attempt (I lost 5 and a half stone!) but unfortunately was not strong willed enough to resist temptation leading to me putting the weight back on. I also attempted the diet again last year but 'fell off of the wagon.' I am hoping that this time I will be successful and keep the weight off. I have a holiday booked for next July so am hoping I can reach my goal weight before that date! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Everyone on here seems really friendly and supportive and there are some fantastic success stories that I have read so am really looking to getting stuck in with conversations on the boards and getting to know you all!

Sharkbait1983 xx
    :p:p:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW

Irene xx

4. Healthy2010

Healthy2010 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st2lb(46.2%)
    Diet:
    low calorie
    Hello and welcome! All the best with your weight loss, having lost it before means you can do it again. Look forward to seeing your progress.
    X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.