Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sharkbait1983, 9 July 2010 Social URL.

1. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    Hello Everyone,
    I just thought I would introduce myself as have just joined the site. I have started Weight Watchers again today after one previously successful attempt (I lost 5 and a half stone!) but unfortunately was not strong willed enough to resist temptation leading to me putting the weight back on. I also attempted the diet again last year but 'fell off of the wagon.' I am hoping that this time I will be successful and keep the weight off. I have a holiday booked for next July so am hoping I can reach my goal weight before that date! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Everyone on here seems really friendly and supportive and there are some fantastic success stories that I have read so am really looking to getting stuck in with conversations on the boards and getting to know you all!

Sharkbait1983 xx
    :p:p:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW

Irene xx

4. Healthy2010

Healthy2010 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st2lb(46.2%)
    Diet:
    low calorie
    Hello and welcome! All the best with your weight loss, having lost it before means you can do it again. Look forward to seeing your progress.
    X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.