Hello =)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by _becca_93_, 8 August 2010 Social URL.

1. _becca_93_

_becca_93_ Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi everyone
    I did the slimming world diet for around a year, but took a break around christmas time and ended up gaining weight again, so I am now currently attempting to start again, I have all the stuff from lastime - books, directory of syns etc and was wondering if it is worth going back to the group or attempt doing it alone as I am wondering if this will give me more motivation, I did do weightwatchers for around 2 months earlier in the year however I found that slimming world allows more freedom so am planning to start again on this diet doing only green days as I am a vegetarian, I look forward to sharing my weightloss journey on here and good luck to everyone who is trying to lose weight. Just wanted to say hi to everyone on here and attempt to ensure that I stay motivated.
    =)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissChocChip

MissChocChip Member

Hi, I've just joined here as I'm starting SW again, I lost the weight with SW a few years back and have gradually gained again.
    I'm doing it at home for now and hoping coming on here will be enough to keep me on track.
    Good luck!

4. Lizabeth

Lizabeth Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi becca, like yourself I have just recently returned to SW. Although I get great support from everyone on minimins, I personally feel that I need the support of the weekly class and WI.

I have a great consultant who makes the classes both fun and informative and she is always just a phone call away should I need her.

I think you have to decide for yourself what would be best for you. Whatever you decide, good luck with your weightloss journey and I look forward to reading your posts.

5. leelea

leelea Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.6lb(7.68%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Personally I know I would not stick to it if it wasn't for this forum and my meeting every week. It gives me something to focus on but that's just me :) I have no self control.
    Whatever you decide good luck with it :)

6. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck this time around with SW and hope you get a good loss :)
    I am the type of person who needs to go to group otherwise I can easily go off track, but everyone is different. This groups support definately helps too!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.