hello......

Dandygirl

:sign0144:

I thought I'd introduce myself before I launch into posting! I started Slimming World online in March (shifts meant I couldn't usually get to groups) and from a starting weight of 11 stone 5 lbs I am now 10 stone 6 lbs, although I've been stuck at that weight now since August.
I'm going to try and pluck up the courage to go to a nearby group as there's still so much I don't really understand and I want to lose another stone before my birthday next year, a bit more of a loss wouldn't be unwelcome either!
I found this site by accident after Googling and I love the recipes on here, I've just tried the Mushy Pea curry tonight and I've also tried the KFC style chicken which was also nice!! Pizza next!;)

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your losses. Perhaps you could start a diary thread and/or a food diary thread in the SW section for support.

Irene xx

thanks Irene, I think my loss has been down to SW being pretty healthy rather than me being very good at it but I'll have a look!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your weight loss.

Hey there Dandygirl and :welcome: to Minimins! You've got a good determination there - I love to see that in a fellow dieter :D

You're at the right place for inspiration, idea's, help and support. This forum has been invaluable to me since I joined only in September, hopefully it will become the same to you too.

I look forward to chatting with you soon and hearing of your latest losses :)

Good luck! X

welcome to minis,and wishing you luck on your weight loss journey!

Back