Discussion in 'Introductions' started by skinny-d, 19 March 2011 Social URL.

1. skinny-d

skinny-d New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hello, I am new here. I had a baby 5 months ago and am sick of looking at my flabby midriff. I want to fit into my size 8 jeans again and I need to start eating healthier as I feel miserable at the moment.

I don't want to lose too much weight but I am a little overweight at the moment, my BMI is 26, I am 5'1" tall and 136 pounds / 61.7 kgs. I want to get down to 113 pounds/51 kgs which I think it a healthy weight for me.

I'm going to try Slimming world and see how I get on. I am doing it all online though as I don't have time to attend the classes.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flamenco

flamenco Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Hi Skinny-d congratulations on the birth of your baby :) hope everything works out well for you with SW - my friend is on it and looks fantastic!! I'm following a vlcd which is hard but the results are fantastic.. I guess when you find something that works for you it's best that you stick to it. This works for me, and SW works for m friend everybody's different :)... I'm 5ft and will be happt at 126lbs even though it's classed as overweight I think I just wouldn't look right without something my hubby cant get hold of lol I started of at 247lbs on 28/02/2011 and have 100lbs left to lose. It's a battle but it'll so be worth it - so fingers crossed for you hun - good luck xx
  4. LalaBug

LalaBug Full Member

Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hello skinny d, I sympathise. My baby is 7 months old. It takes a while for u to even consider ur body as important enough on ur list of priorities (at least that's how I felt) but then something snaps and u know it's time to do something about it.

I'm on weightwatchers and love it. I highly recommend it if u don't get on with slimming world. I have to say though I find the meetings really useful to get support and ideas. But if u can get what u need online then that's good too.

Good luck! x
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds. Are there any exercises that might help?

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.