Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by takemedrunkimhome, 24 April 2011 Social URL.

1. takemedrunkimhome

takemedrunkimhome Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.4lb(23%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi,

My name is Frances and I have been a "big girl" all my life I am getting married next year and so have been on the SW plan since September. Progress is very slow :sigh: and combined with the fact the kids have the house full of chocolate due to it being easter and 2 and a half caramel filled eggs later I am feeling a little low and in need of this furm to kick me up the bottom. ;)

I look forward to getting to know you all over the coming months :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your losses so far. Are you doing SW alone or go to a class? You could start a diary thread in our brides to be section for support or one in the SW section.

Irene xx

4. takemedrunkimhome

takemedrunkimhome Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.4lb(23%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hello,

I go to a class on a Tuesday night I know that if I didn't go to class I would be hopeless :eek:

5. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Hi there.... Yes support is a must x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.