Hello :)

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by squindles, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

1. squindles

squindles I will conquer!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    none at the mo
    Hi everyone. I've been on every diet under the sun I'm affraid but still fail :cry: My latest venture was Lipotrim!!! :eek: Oh my word.....lasted 10 days (13lbs lost) but just unsustainable for me :sigh: Hats off to all the guys & gals that have stuck to it though :clap:
    Anyway, tried JUDDD about 18 months ago & have decided to go on that again. Have gained 7lbs of those lipotrim lbs I lost but not as bad I suppose as it could have been :rolleyes: Started Tuesday (on a dd) this week (14th June) so due for 1st weigh in on 23rd. Will be popping back now & then to see how you are all doing :D Jackie xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hello and welcome to the JUDDDD forum. It's gone a bit quiet on here but hopefully should pick up again soon xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.