Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello!!.......

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by squindles, 22 June 2011 Social URL.

1. squindles

squindles I will conquer!!!

Start Weight:
    157st9lb
    Current Weight:
    157st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none at the mo
    Hi everyone. I've been on every diet under the sun I'm affraid but still fail :cry: My latest venture was Lipotrim!!! :eek: Oh my word.....lasted 10 days (13lbs lost) but just unsustainable for me :sigh: Hats off to all the guys & gals that have stuck to it though :clap:
    Anyway, tried JUDDD about 18 months ago & have decided to go on that again. Have gained 7lbs of those lipotrim lbs I lost but not as bad I suppose as it could have been :rolleyes: Started Tuesday (on a dd 14th June) so due for 1st weigh in on 21st. Will be popping back now & then to see how you are all doing :D Jackie xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Harriet101

Harriet101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.57%)
    Diet:
    None
    What is JUDDD?

4. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    You're best off on a diet or lifestyle that will help you to maintain a healthy lifestyle so you won't gain it all back. That's the trick isn't it! ;) Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.