Hello

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by Its always monday, 29 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Its always monday

Its always monday Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.94%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Im new to this forum and I just wanted to say that I started this diet a good few months ago but unfortunatly I have been struggling the last few weeks
    But as of Monday (now you can see where my user name come from) I am starting again and I am going to do the 7lb diet in the new magazine

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Roxana

Roxana Full Member

good for you

you have to be good for only a week and you will see serious results :) I am sure of that

I have started so many diets in the past but I only managed to do it for the first day :) but now I am very proud of myself that i have managed to keep it for almost 6 weeks and results are really really showing. and i am not even starving myself.

are you going to classes? i enjoy the classes and i feel so good after the WI :)

i don't know if this is very helpful but i said that i will reply to you as had happened to me som many times to write on a forum and nobody to reply and is really annoing and dissapointing

take care and keep in touch

roxana
    xoxo

4. Its always monday

Its always monday Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.94%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hi Roxana
    Many thanks for answering me in this post
    Firstly well done on completing 6 weeks, thats amazing willpower

I do go the classes and I do the RC exercises classes 3 times a week then zumba on a friday, and I must say that I have actually started to enjoy them now and look foward to them, plus I have a fantastic consultant

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.