• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello

S: 18st10lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 3st5lb(17.94%)
Im new to this forum and I just wanted to say that I started this diet a good few months ago but unfortunatly I have been struggling the last few weeks
But as of Monday (now you can see where my user name come from) I am starting again and I am going to do the 7lb diet in the new magazine

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Roxana

good for you

you have to be good for only a week and you will see serious results :) I am sure of that

I have started so many diets in the past but I only managed to do it for the first day :) but now I am very proud of myself that i have managed to keep it for almost 6 weeks and results are really really showing. and i am not even starving myself.

are you going to classes? i enjoy the classes and i feel so good after the WI :)

i don't know if this is very helpful but i said that i will reply to you as had happened to me som many times to write on a forum and nobody to reply and is really annoing and dissapointing

take care and keep in touch

roxana
xoxo

S: 18st10lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 3st5lb(17.94%)
Hi Roxana
Many thanks for answering me in this post
Firstly well done on completing 6 weeks, thats amazing willpower

I do go the classes and I do the RC exercises classes 3 times a week then zumba on a friday, and I must say that I have actually started to enjoy them now and look foward to them, plus I have a fantastic consultant

xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Slimming World 1
Introductions 8
Introductions 1
Introductions 0