Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by Fat_ted21, 31 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Fat_ted21

Fat_ted21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    I thought I would to the decent thing and introduce myself!! I lost a lot of weight about five years ago with ww on the old points plan and got to goal. In typical fashion i put it all back on!! Last year I lost a fair chunk but have another 10lbs I would like to lose after getting distracted with pp and sw! Im going back to what i know works best the old ww points. I still have my calculator and books so will manage fine. Im also going to set up a diary in that section to keep tabs on what im eating etc. Its my anniversary in September which i would like to lose as much as i can by and we are going away in october as well which i would like to be at my goal for. Looking forwars to chatting to you all and good luck on your journeys!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.