Hello :)

10stoneplease

cOOOOKIieeeesss
hi everyone i'm Kim,
and desperatly trying to lose weight :(
im currently on ultra slim and doing 2 x 30 mins on x trainer everyday
so far ive lost 7lbs (from may to june, then stopped untill this week)
but still feel like i have a lifetime to go.
i could really do with support from you guys, looking foward to chatting to you all xx

Hi Kim I'm Sharon starting slimfast 2mo got at least 3st to lose so il be here for a while lol!! Do you have 2shakes and a meal on ultraslim?x

Hi Sharon thxs for the welcome
i think slim fast & ultra slim are practically the same thing but ultraslims (2 tubs for £6 at tesco) much cheaper & in my opinion much tastier,
you have 2 x 100 cal snacks and around 600 cal meal,
i lost 7lbs on it from may to june,but stopped for some reason in july & have thankfully maintained, so now i think im back on track, good luck with your first day tomoz keep me updated with how you get on xxx

I looked at those ultra slim instead of slim fast at tesco but mine only had strawberry flavour, and I didn't think I would like that!
Good luck! I started sf today!
How much do ubwant to lose ? I'm about 2 n a half stone! Eekk!!

Hiya i tried the strawberry ones & they was discusting,
i always have the chocolate ones, but the vanilla ones look nice and they must taste nice as the shelves always empty so im yet to try them,
ive got about 3 1/2 stone to lose, but id be happy with 3,
at my lowest i went to 11 stone 7lbs from 13 stone in a month!
it was a very stressful month!
good luck with today,:vibes:
the first day was the hardest for me, but after that it gets sooo much easier,

Well I had a strawberry shake this morning was very sweet soo not what I was used to on exante!! Also feel ok so far x

hi everyone i'm Kim,
and desperatly trying to lose weight :(
im currently on ultra slim and doing 2 x 30 mins on x trainer everyday
so far ive lost 7lbs (from may to june, then stopped untill this week)
but still feel like i have a lifetime to go.
i could really do with support from you guys, looking foward to chatting to you all xx

Hello Kim! Good luck to you. It always takes time to get good results. I've been on my plan for almost three months now and I believe i am still far from my goal. But as long as I'm losing, then I'm fine with it.

Hiya sharon i've never tried slimfast before but the strawberry flavour of ultraslim was horrible i just couldnt stomach it, but well done on getting started, what will you be having for tea?

Hi Marga wooowww you have done amazing & only in a few months, what you've lost i'd be well made up if i lose that in the time you have,
and if you carry on the way your going you could be near you goal by xmas!!!
are you on a meal replacement diet, and have you been exercising at all xx

The taste of it's quite like nesquik or however u spell it!! 3.99 a tin from semichem! Not sure yet miby beans on toast? I havnt done a shopping need to do it 2mo so beans on toast sounds the healthiest haha, what kind of things do you have? Also for snacks?x

We all sound like we have roughly the sane amount to lose !! 3 ish stone!
Maybe we can all cheer each other on .. Help each other get through the temptation!

So far today iv had my 2 shakes (been up since 5am!) grapes and a 43 calorie ice lolly!

For tea il have a weight watchers meal.. Just under 300 cals so I might have a ww dessert aswel!

How is everyone getting on ?

Next time I go to tesco I might see if they got vanilla powder instead, it's the only one I like!

The taste of it's quite like nesquik or however u spell it!! 3.99 a tin from semichem! Not sure yet miby beans on toast? I havnt done a shopping need to do it 2mo so beans on toast sounds the healthiest haha, what kind of things do you have? Also for snacks?x

not really a fan of beans on toast, other half can eat beans all day long hot or cold! i just prefer em as a side dish lol,
well tonight im going to have tuna & pasta maybe with a bit of salad,
i know pasta isnt the best thing to have but it worked for me last time,
and tbh ive not been having any snacks, which i really should be think i'm barely having 1000 cals a day past couple of days, just hope my body dosnt go into starvation mode, otherwise might have a dissapointing weigh in:(

We all sound like we have roughly the sane amount to lose !! 3 ish stone!
Maybe we can all cheer each other on .. Help each other get through the temptation!
So far today iv had my 2 shakes (been up since 5am!) grapes and a 43 calorie ice lolly!

For tea il have a weight watchers meal.. Just under 300 cals so I might have a ww dessert aswel!

How is everyone getting on ?

Next time I go to tesco I might see if they got vanilla powder instead, it's the only one I like!
that sounds brill seens as we've all got the same amount to lose, we should all lose it in roughly the same amount of time
and i could do with the motivation from you guys
and wow a 300 cal meal isnt that a little low for your main meal
you've got better will power than me, i really look forward to my tea!

Hello Kim! Good luck to you. It always takes time to get good results. I've been on my plan for almost three months now and I believe i am still far from my goal. But as long as I'm losing, then I'm fine with it.
i replied back to you before but it hasnt seemed to show up in the thread..wierd oh well lol,
i cant belive you lost that much in that time, if i could do that id be at my goal by xmas, care to share your secrets exercise ect???
and if you carry on the way your going you could be at your target by xmas!!!

Add an apple to what I just eaten!

Woop woop! So did u start today? I started yesterday but my first weigh in will be Friday so under a week but that's the day i want to weigh in ...

Yeah it is low but gives me room for a dessert ... I just find them quick and simple to eat as the calories are on the box and I put it in the microwave!! Lazy!

no i started on the 28th July so been five days now,
but ive done ultra slim before from may 2 June and lost 7lbs,
but i dont know what happened in between now and then, think i just lacked motivation thought i would of lost more than what i did, but for some reason ive maintatined the loss which i glad of otherwise i would of been back at square one!
them weight watcher meals sound like a really good idea, exspecially the desert bit!!
not going shopping though till wednesday so think i might pick a couple up then

7lb is still half a stone so that's really good!

What day are you going to be weighing ? Ooo I'm excited to see what uv lost now!

It's stupid but I really just want to eat right nw! Lucky we have nothing in the cupboards that appeals to me at all! & it's almost tea time soon!

Yeah I always get the ww meals from Iceland as there £1 in there! I love the ravioli one! I had a baby 2 weeks ish ago so haven't got time to make anything from scratch right now!

7lb is still half a stone so that's really good!

What day are you going to be weighing ? Ooo I'm excited to see what uv lost now!

It's stupid but I really just want to eat right nw! Lucky we have nothing in the cupboards that appeals to me at all! & it's almost tea time soon!

Yeah I always get the ww meals from Iceland as there £1 in there! I love the ravioli one! I had a baby 2 weeks ish ago so haven't got time to make anything from scratch right now!

aww congratulations, & well done for getting straight to work losing weight, i was 9 1/2 stone before i had my son i weighed myself a few months after he was born and i was 13 stone!! and he was born five years ago! its just gone up and down since then really never been under 11 stone :(
ill be weighing in on thursday and im super scared !!
tbh all ive had today is some oats & thats it, and done 30 mins on cross trainer i think im going the wrong way about it really, ive not even had a shake, but to be honest ive just not been that hungary that said though teas on and i am looking forward to it
oh and a iceland has just opened near me so going to check it out on weds

Thanks.. Iv lost all the weight I put on with my daughter, weighed one week after and I was the same as pre preg! I only put on 24lb though through out the whole preg!

What r u having for tea? I just had my ww meal (250cal) bread (150cal) and I gt a ww dessert to eat (75cal)

All under my 600 so I'm happy and full ! :)

omg you're so lucky! i think i put on near four stone
i just couldnt stop eating everything from indians to chinese to chips & fish near enough every night, and when i had something home cooked it was usually full of cheese!
well ive just eaten my tea, i was going to have tuna & pasta but when
i went in the shop some meatballs caught my eye so i had them (oven cooked rather than shallow fried) with some pasta, but i only had a tiny bit more than my son. and im pretty full actually.
tomorrow i'm going to be a bit more sensible have both my shakes & snacks & probs a jacket potato for tea. think i might get up of my bum & do some exercising, well maybe in an hour when teas settled

Aww I never had any cravings at all.. So was pretty lucky and tried to eat good, except the last couple months .. That's when I put on 80% of the weight!
Mmm sounds nice ..
I'm to lazy to exercise ... Il call pushing the pram around the park good enough !! Ha

lol it was'nt so much cravings, like i didnt want to eat crayons and stuff lol
i was just so hungary all the time!
but as for you being lazy... to right! i dont blame you, theres no way you should even be thinking about exercise for at least another 6 weeks or even more.
today im going to be abit more sensible, make sure i have my shakes today, but i am off to do my exercising now lol
good luck on your second day!!

Back