Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by teddysgoldengirl, 13 August 2011 Social URL.

1. teddysgoldengirl

teddysgoldengirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone :)

Have browsed through these forums a lot over the past few weeks but only signed up today. Looking forward to using this site to help me to keep on track :eek:

I joined a Slimming World class at the end of June, and to date have lost 11lbs. I lost 7lbs in the first 2 weeks, and since then have slowed down a bit, but have not yet had a gain. I was on holiday in Greece recently and Slimming World went out the window, did plenty of walking though and miraculously when I went back to group last Monday evening I had stayed the same !

Totally back on track now, have been following the plan perfectly this week and using my Syns too, have been to the gym 4 times and walking my dogs everyday so I am hoping for a loss this week! Would love love LOVE to lose approx 2 stone by Christmas, fingers crossed :D !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. easygoing2ie

easygoing2ie Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.57%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hi and welcome

Well done on your loss so far and especially not gaining during your holidays.

4. teddysgoldengirl

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you! I think luck must have been on my side on hols, I definitely enjoyed all of my meals (including desserts) and quite a few drinks too :eek: so it was definitely a pleasant surprise not to have gained!

I just noticed that we started our diet on the same date :) You're already beating me though !!

5. easygoing2ie

easygoing2ie Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.57%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Ah but i haven't gone on holidays yet. Thats not happening till mid November and its going to be a big one. I'm heading to NZ for 2 weeks and then to Sydney for 2 weeks to see my Brother and my new little nephew that was born in March. If i can stay the same by the time i come back it will be a miracle!!!!!

6. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Welcome to the forum, good luck with SW :)

7. teddysgoldengirl

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wouldn't worry too much about it when you're on holiday, just concentrate on having a great time (like I did) ... you could be surprised when you get back! You have plenty of time before November for some fab losses anyway :)

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations on your losses.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.