Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Treble, 16 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Treble

Treble New Member

Newbie here to this forum, but certainly not to dieting. I've been at it since as a teen with varying degrees of temporary success. I have had memberships of various clubs, been an online WW member, tried something like the Cambridge diet etc etc.

At my heaviest I was almost 18st. I got down to 13st 7 and stayed there for a good while. Then as I got towards that "time of life" it started to creep on again and I'm now a tad under 15st. I am though congratulating myself that I'm still 3st under my worst.

This time I aim to finish the job properly. Hubby also needs to lose as he's type 2 diabetic and he too has put on again from his lightest though isn't at his heaviest either.

We can't afford to join a club, but feel that the style of diet that suits us is the SW Extra Easy. We're trying it at home as of yesterday and hope that we can get a bit of support from you guys here.

Had a very good day today so far - 1 tbsp of muesli with skimmed milk & half a banana. A med jkt spud with tons of free veg and 2 quorn sausages. 2 slices of chicken and the other half of the banana. SK milk in tea/cofffee plus 1 tsp coffeemate. GOing out now, and feeling I might have to give in to a snack when I get home though :rolleyes:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Raven*

*Raven* Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hiya I'm new today too! Good luck with your diet!
  4. Aymz

Aymz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome! Good luck with your diet!!
  5. leis01

leis01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Good luck to you both, just make sure your snack is a healthy one lol :)
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx
  7. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Hi welcome and good luck with slimming world.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.