Hello!

cazmilligan

Happiness in a shake!
Hi there, my name is Carol, I am 35 years old, Mummy to Abbie, who will be two in March and wife to Terry. :D
I am on day four of the Cambridge sole source and hope to loose 100lb + on it.
I have always struggled with my weight :cry: and it took us two years to concieve Abbie and have been trying (unsucsessfully) to concieve baby number 2, for the past year.
Iam hoping that the weight loss will help with ttc, as I really want another brother or sister for Abbie, and I feel my clock, tick, tick, ticking away! :rolleyes:

Hi there, my name is Carol, I am 35 years old, Mummy to Abbie, who will be two in March and wife to Terry. :D
I am on day four of the Cambridge sole source and hope to loose 100lb + on it.
I have always struggled with my weight :cry: and it took us two years to concieve Abbie and have been trying (unsucsessfully) to concieve baby number 2, for the past year.
Iam hoping that the weight loss will help with ttc, as I really want another brother or sister for Abbie, and I feel my clock, tick, tick, ticking away! :rolleyes:

Hello Carol - WELCOME :D

well done on getting to day 4 of Sole Source.....

there's a Cambridge Diet forum on Minimins....dedicated to Cambridge - have a look......hopefully you will find it helpful to you :)

look forward to sharing your success !!

Debz xx

Thanks Debz, will have a look at it now x

Back