Hello :)

sijack

Silver Member
:sign0144:Hi Looking forward to meeting you all and being part of the MiniMins community. I'm on my second go at slimming world which worked fantastically the first time round back in 2009, but over time I have slipped back into old eating habits and moved back to square one.... but hey you've got to start somewhere right? lol. Never joined a forum before so here goes....:D

Welcome, im also new on here. Thought id try it for recipe ideas & support i suppose. Not really got the hang of it yet.
My 1st weigh in is on thursday, quite nervous :(
Xx

Thank you Strongman921 very pleased to meet you too! :) Thank you so much for the warm welcome. :bighug:

Hi! Me too, I kept coming back to this site for information on syns and recipe ideas and was impressed with how friendly and helpful the other users were. I'm trying to do the slimming world diet without joining a club (yet) but as time goes that may change :) I am pretty familiar with (most) of the rules. Luckily I kept my books from last time. I find it such an easy way of eating, to the point were you feel that you are eating too much in the beginning! I think that you will get a very pleasant surprise tomorrow at you're weigh in. :) Good luck!! :fingerscrossed:

Hi Issywizzywoo! Pleased to meet you! I'm still finding my way around myself, I'm really new to the world of forums but it's a nice feeling that there's a place to go for questions and advice :)

Hi Issywizzywoo! Pleased to meet you! I'm still finding my way around myself, I'm really new to the world of forums but it's a nice feeling that there's a place to go for questions and advice :)

Just getting used to it and finding my way around myself, there's lots of great information and advice on here :)

I,m hoping that this site will keep me on the diet track! lol I started slimming world (2nd time around) at the beginning of the week, and so far so good :) I have been reading the success thread and it's really helping to keep me focused on the end goal :)

I'm a serial Weight Watcher who never could make it to target, so giving Slimming World a try and actually enjoying it, sad as that might sound. I eat loads and try new recipes from here all the time:)

Yeah there's alot on here to give you motivation. Hope you have a good week!!

I'm a serial Weight Watcher who never could make it to target, so giving Slimming World a try and actually enjoying it, sad as that might sound. I eat loads and try new recipes from here all the time:)

Yeah there's alot on here to give you motivation. Hope you have a good week!!

Oh my goodness, you have just put exactly what i am.. I have done weight watchers on & off for 3 years. Got soooo fed up of it. I am really enjoying sw too. The freedom of food you can eat is amazing. Do you find yourself comparing to weight watchers?? I do, & i think why the hell didnt i do this sooner lol xx

I agree slimming world is so "user friendly" lol no weighing out food just pick what sort of day you want and away you go! So far this week I have been doing just fine, trying to fight the urge to get on the scales every day to see if I have lost or not! Even if it's just a pound a least it's moving in the right direction!!!! :D Have a fantastic weekend! Xx

Yeah that's why I was sceptical at first, coming from WW, where everything had to be weighed and counted I couldn't understand how SW would work. I'm in Ireland so SW is relatively new to my area but everyone seems to be doing so well on it, I just thought to hell I'll join them. I'm actually enjoying it and at times it doesn't seem to be a diet, it's so much more flexible for when I'm out or away from home, I don't feel restricted. I hate to tempt fate but I think I could make it to goal this time, so fingers and all other appendages crossed ;)

I'm fighting the urge to hide my bathroom scales in the attic to stop meself from having sneaky weigh-ins every morning!

I'm terrible on weigh-in day I try wear the lightest outfits in me wardrobe, to the extreme that I've weighed meself and thought nah! need a lighter outfit:D

Hoping to get over this glich eventually & be wild, rave & wear jeans, but it ain't happening anytime soon:)

Issywizzywoo, I've seen you on lots of threads and you seem so lovely I felt the need to tell you so!! ...Now that that weirdness is out of the way...

I'm joined here a little while ago but only started to post recently. I also joined slimming world for the second time almost 3 weeks ago and find this site SO much better than the slimming world site.

Good luck to us all!!

I'm fighting the urge to hide my bathroom scales in the attic to stop meself from having sneaky weigh-ins every morning!

I'm terrible on weigh-in day I try wear the lightest outfits in me wardrobe, to the extreme that I've weighed meself and thought nah! need a lighter outfit:D

Hoping to get over this glich eventually & be wild, rave & wear jeans, but it ain't happening anytime soon:)

Haha I'm glad that I'm not the only one who does that :D can't wait for the day when the scales are my friend! My 1st weighing is on Monday so just need to fight my way through the weekend temptations and I think it's gonna be ok! Xx

Milkshake I'm joined here a little while ago but only started to post recently. I also joined slimming world for the second time almost 3 weeks ago and find this site SO much better than the slimming world site. Good luck to us all!![/QUOTE said:
Hi milkshake, I'm a second time around sw follower as well, last time I joined the online membership, but only found that once I got the red,green & ee days down I really only used it to find syn values and recipes. So this time around I thought I'd use what I learned. All the very best! Xxx

Back