Hello:)

Kez31

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kerry, I am 37yrs old and have approx four stone to lose. I have been dieting since the age of 12 and should have a gold star for effort in the dieting stakes. However after so many years of doing ridiculous diets I have been left me with a metabolism in my boots and very poor self confidence:( Things came to head last week when I was discussing with my kids about how the tv show 'Wife Swap' works and saying that you tend to get the opposite of yourself. I aked the kids what type of mummy they thought they would get and my gorgeous daughter immediately came out with 'well I expect we would get a thin one'. Let me point out that my daughter is not a mean monster but a very loving child who devises lots of ways to help me 'get thin' from home fit clubs to policing my food!!
Anyhow, having admitting my failures to my GP last week and from getting the all clear health wise I think my doctor is going to prescribe me orlistat next week. Me being me is now grooming the web looking for any kind of support and information on it.

I am so scared of failing again:( and am hoping that the inspiration I get from talking and reading about your weight loss triumphs will help me along xx

Hello, stick to the 5g per 100g rule and the weight will come off Good Luck.

Also use myfitnesspal to track everything

Good luck with the Orlistat. Read as much as you can here, it all helps and there are loads of tips and tricks. Remember the golden rules, no food with more than 5g of fat per 100g and no more than 45g of fat in a day. Join My Fitness Pal if you haven't already, a lot of us are on there too and it's very useful to keep you on the straight and narrow. Post here often, this is a very supportive forum and there is no such thing as a silly question, one of us will have been through whatever it is you can be sure!

Back