Hello

Jenjeanie

Just wanted to say hello *waves* I've lurked on here for a long time (slimming world, 5:2 diet) but never registered. I started exante on Saturday, I'm finding it surprisingly easy even though I have a toddler, a teen and an OH to cook for :D

I haven't told the rest of my family about exante yet, I decided to see if I get past the first week or two. Fingers crossed. I have an online friend, she does the CD and has lost a load of weight, she's an inspiration.

Can I ask, am I meant to space out my shakes/bars etc. a bit more? I'm having my first at 10.30, second at 3.30 and last one at 7/8ish, should I be having my first earlier? Or my last later? Thanks.

Hi and welcome! It doesn't matter when you have them as some save all 3 products til later then have them then. I am going to space mine out similar to you as our body needs to eat regularly to stave off starvation. I always thinking of our body like a stove, you have to add a little fuel every few hours to keep it going :) my problem is adding too much fuel all day ha ha

Just thinking about starting Exante again as I don't want a fat Xmas again, I want to feel nice about myself and not avoid the camera!

My problem is the same, once I start I don't stop. Exante is working for me though, I'm not feeling hungry today and I haven't had the 'stuff my face' urge after having a shake (whereas I do when on any other diet lol) Thanks for replying, I'll stick to those times then, they suit me :)

Same here, I just love to eat! I've tried Exante a couple of times before and lost a bit but then always turn back to food before I reach goal. I now have 3 stone to lose so I'm taking it one day at a time and looking forward to being lighter!

Good luck xx

I was going to ask about spacing out the meals, today I had my first shake at 10, and plan on having my next at 2 and then my last one at 6/7. I'm lucky that it's just me and I don't have to cook for anyone!

Good luck ladies

I find 4 hours is the longest I can go between eating, I try and hold off as long as possible in the morning before the first shake. I just did the 30 day shred (20 minutes of hell) and felt a bit lightheaded after so I'm having a nice cup of Marigold Buillion (sp?) and a big glass of cold water, yummy ;)

Back