Hello

saz2512

Hello,

I have struggled with my weight since my teens - back and forth to slimming groups. Now I have two teenage children of my own and still struggling. I started a week ago doing Slimming World at home as I already have all the books. I lost 6lb in my first week and still going. Hopefully in for the long haul this time. I am feeling very determined as I want my health to be good. I look forward to reading all the posts and meeting everyone. xx

Last edited:
Hi Chris,

Good, thank you for asking. Your welcome message yesterday spurred me on again, thank you. It's good to know others are doing the same things and completely get what you are going through. How are you?

@saz2512 really glad to hear your well today and that i have given you some sort of inspiration. i have struggled with SW over the last year or so but have no-one to blame except for myself. However i do try and use #instagram
for my food diary, just not very good at admitting the rubbish foods i've eaten.

Do you have instagram?

@saz2512 i think i found this via google when looking up syn values for stuff (not that i take enough notice of values these days)(e.g. subway cookie - 10.5syns.) :-(

good day so far?

Back