Hello!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Alex, 20 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Alex

Alex Member

Hey people! My name is Alex & I am from Northern Ireland. Today is my second day on LT, I have to say I found the first day extremely tough! Today has been better although I still really miss my food :D I keep thinking I can go chew on some but not actually swallow any :D

I've only had the strawberry & chocolate shakes and the chicken soup, with the strawberry & chocolate shakes they seem to have little bits through them is this the same for everyone or am I not doing it right?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi alex and welcome to the forum,well done for getting through the first day,have you been using a hand blender that gets rid of them nasty lumps xx

4. Alex

Alex Member

Hey lillie, thanks :). I've been using an electric blender that I used to make smoothies etc with.

5. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    that should work really,maybe try a hand blender as they have smaller blades and add a little more water i put about 12 oz of water in mine just helps get that bit more down xx

6. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Alex and welcome! Well done on starting LT. I usd to blend mine for ages with loads of ice mmm xxx

7. Alex

Alex Member

I'll give that a go tomorrow thanks :)

So how long before this gets easier :D Seems everywhere I look, go, whatever I watch they mention food!

bye bye food :wave_cry:

:D

8. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol secong week will definitely be tons better hun but for most its after day 4! How much do you want to lose? xxx

9. Alex

Alex Member

Hi Tracy. Mmm I think I will give that a go tomorrow as well, I'm planning on making one up tomorrow morning before I go to work hoping it will keep me going until I get home!

I like the sound of the flapjacks too, I miss the whole chewing thing! :D

10. Alex

Alex Member

I wanna lose 2-3stone. The pharmacist said they wont let me really lose anymore than that.:mad:

11. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    bloody adverts are the worst they used to drive me mad ,the first few days are the hardest but once you go into ketosis the hunger will stop,try early night that helped me and treat yourself to other things rather than food,you didnt say if you were male or female ,i had facials and got my nails done that helpedxx

12. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Dont forget hun you have to drink the shake within 15 mins of mixing it!!! xxx

13. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    you have to drink yhe shakes within 15 minutes of maknig them for you to get all the good stuff in them,id waut a couple of weeks b4 trying the flapjacks,i like them but my tastebuds are completly different now xx

14. Alex

Alex Member

I'm a male. I plan on drinking the shake as breakfast :D I always wake up in the morning hungry, so if I have a shake just before I leave the house I should be fine in work with my water :D The strawberry shake is awful too, the chocolate was actually quite nice!

15. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    MMMmm the choc is yummy blended with loads of ice mmm xx

16. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    the choc ones are the best ,try one hot with peppermint tea yummy and the vanilla ones are nice with coffee hot and cold xx

17. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Alex, welcome welcome I'm Irish 2.I find the shaker I bought it in the chemist around 15 euros.It's the best no lumps at all and also I always use ice.Listen one word of advice use fibre clear and I also have 2 ducolac before bed otherwise I die with constipation.Good luck you'll be fine!!!!!!!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Hi Alex you just stick at it

20. Alex

Alex Member

Thanks for the support people!! I've been lurking on here since friday and it seems to be a really good place to come and help lift your spirits!

21. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Definitely Alex everybody here is fantastic, helpful and supportive xxx

22. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    we all help each other and i know i couldnt have done it by myself,ive made some amazing friends (you know who you are ) and no one judges you,they will give you an arse kicking if you need one though x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.