Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lilywhite, 11 August 2008 Social URL.

1. lilywhite

lilywhite Member

hello all , as from tommorow i will be starting my painfull journey into a size 10 pair of jeans , to be honest im not the best at dieting and wish i could be more strict with myself so decided to take a diffrent route and this time seek the support of others , its always good to read other peoples sucsess storys and to know that others are struggling to , i wish you all the best luck in the world .
    Lily xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. lilywhite

lilywhite Member

hi starlight , and thankyou for the welcome , im going to try lipotrim , have done plenty of reading on it and have known people that have done well on it , my only concerns is activity? so any help would be appreciated as the people i know who have used lipotrim havent been to active were i am , i have found classes that i really enjoy and there quite high intensisty . xx
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    The LT forum on here is very busy, Im sure someone there will have the answers to all your questions, and then some :)

Good luck :)
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins. Best of luck with LT there a funny bunch over there!!
  7. lilywhite

lilywhite Member

thanku becky , i think i need a good couple of hours to get reading , theres so much on here! x
  8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. There's many on here doing LT and they are doing very well. You might want to start a diary in the LT section and I know you will get lots of support there

Good luck

Irene xx
  9. Kayles

Kayles Member

Sole source
    Hi LILY, i'm also starting a conquest to the land of size 10 as of tomorrow, so we can keep each other company. I'm on CD sole source tho.
    Good Luck!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.