Hello!

Shadaca

Silver Member
Hi guys,

I've just stumbled over this wonderful forum and thought I would say hello, you all look like you are doing amazingly and you really do look out for each other - so I hope some of your brilliance will rub off on me if I hang around!

I'm looking to start the CD in the next couple of weeks, After deciding that it is the diet for me I'm now trying to find the right counsellor - emailed a few, but I know they are busy so will probably call them in the morning, so hopefully will get going soon.

So thank you for having me here - and hopefully I'll be a new woman shortly!

Sha:D
XXXXXX

Welcome aboard Sha! I've been on CD for almost 2 weeks and going quite well. I had trouble locating a CD also via email so phoned around until I found one close to my area and doing a day that suited me. Be persistant!!

Hello!
I will definately hit the phones tomorrow - I have a few in mind, but because I'm quite often on tour I'm worried that they will think I'm a difficult customer! - I hope I won't be too high maintanance though!

Hello and welcome, hope you find your cdc very soon and can begin your journey to slimdom.xx

hey sha :) this place is great for support and inspiration....its def helped me stay focused x
where about in London do you live

Wow - all of these responses! I feel so welcomed!

Update - I've just spoken to the lovely Gayle Edwards, and I'm going to meet with her tomorrow. She sounds lovely - and will be perfect for me I think!

I'm so excited! I'm going to be thin! woooo!!!

Day one!!!

So - so far so good - had first shake at lunch -and I haven't exploded yet!

Back