Hello

12stone_wannabe

Hello!

I'm Helen and am starting Slimming World on Wednesday! Have been doing WW but not done very well and am now heavier than when i started :(

Just been on holiday and came back yesterday, went shopping today and when i came home there was a money off leaflet stuck through the door! Figured it was fate and as the only thing i have to lose is some weight i figured why not!!!

Hi there and welcome to Minis :) Good luck on your weight loss journey :)
xxx

Why not indeed? Well done on deciding to join SW.
Was ther a specific reason you didn't get on too well it WW?

Why not indeed? Well done on deciding to join SW.
Was ther a specific reason you didn't get on too well it WW?

I got to goal with ww in 2002 then met my now husband and put it all back on plus another 1.5 stone :cry:Tried ww again and just couldnt shift it this time! Although i managed to get to 13stone for our wedding in 2006 on Rosemary Conley but then the classes stopped and the nearest one is a 45 minute drive away :( so then gained it all plus a bit more again, went back to ww and in 3 months lost 3lbs which is stupid. Figured it must be fate that leaflet arriving on doorstep seeing as i'm feeling like this! Now i'm the heaviest i have ever been and it must stop!

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

Welcome 12 stone wannabe. I started SW again yesterday. I've lost before on the plan so know it works. Only difference this time is I'm going to do it without going to class as my nearest 1 is 1/2 hr drive away.Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Good luck with your SW weight loss journey. I have done WW before but found SW sooooo much easier and I have never felt hungry on the plan.

Charls x

Welcome to the world of SW - anything you need just shout..... although I wont be on hand to answer as Im going on holiday tomorrow! -LOL x

Welcome to the world of SW - anything you need just shout..... although I wont be on hand to answer as Im going on holiday tomorrow! -LOL x
Just rub it in why don't ya!!!!
Have a fab time in Kos & we'll c u when u return. xx

save the forum in your favourites hun.
go back to the main page where it says slimming world and then just save that in your favourites?
x

Back